In the present online environment we have gathered the educational videos, created in the framework of “ETS for Youth Equality (EYE)” project, co-funded by the Erasmus + Programme of the European Union. In the following 5 modules that aim to empower different aspects of inclusion of persons with ID through sport, you will be able to learn how you can use the developped activities in your daily work with young people.
EYE Interaction Module 1
EYE Empowerment Module 2
EYE Communication Module 3
EYE Leadership Module 4
EYE Awareness Module 5
The videos are visualization of the activities, implemented and created in the framework of EYE project. The full description of the activities, including additional information, can be found in ETS for Inclusion Guide for Youth Workers and Sport Trainers.
Source: Special Olympics website
- Inclusive Youth Leadership Training: Facilitator Guide
- Inclusive Youth Leadership: Guidelines
- Young Athletes Activity Guide: Guide
- Unified Physical Education Resources: Guide
- Athlete-Centered Coaching Guide: Guide